Apex Evolution
Welcome to Apex Evolution. Please log in or register for an account.
Apex Evolution
Welcome to Apex Evolution. Please log in or register for an account.
Apex Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things to work on

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Love
Cybergamer
Love

Things to work on Empty
PostSubject: Things to work on   Things to work on EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:45 am

Ok, if you guys are serious on making Top 1 CGo, then i advise you to do some of the things i mention.

Stratting - this is important, you should have a set of strats for each map, as well as a back up strat incase the other team plays different or is countering your strats. 

Teamwork - Honestly, what i think will work, is that when we scrim/CvC, we should mute mics and work on rotations, if we do this well enough, we will be able to rotations with our eyes closed with mics on. I actually got this of LoL, which is actually really similar to cod, the team didnt talk all game for scrimming, they go into the official, their rotations and team work is flawless.

Communication - We have problems with call outs for pushes and what not. We should appoint someone who has the most knowledge in the game or whoever is the loudest to be the main person. If they make a call out, you do what they do, no matter how stupid it may sound, this will avoid any mix communications then have 3 people oeing instead of 1. This should build trust as well.

I hope that you guys do this, i dont want to keep putting effort into helping you guys improve when i can be studying for my hsc and not giving two fucks about what you guys are doing
Back to top Go down
GIBERER
Administrator
Administrator
GIBERER

Things to work on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to work on   Things to work on EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:49 am

iloveyouu2 wrote:
Ok, if you guys are serious on making Top 1 CGo, then i advise you to do some of the things i mention.

Stratting - this is important, you should have a set of strats for each map, as well as a back up strat incase the other team plays different or is countering your strats. 

Teamwork - Honestly, what i think will work, is that when we scrim/CvC, we should mute mics and work on rotations, if we do this well enough, we will be able to rotations with our eyes closed with mics on. I actually got this of LoL, which is actually really similar to cod, the team didnt talk all game for scrimming, they go into the official, their rotations and team work is flawless.

Communication - We have problems with call outs for pushes and what not. We should appoint someone who has the most knowledge in the game or whoever is the loudest to be the main person. If they make a call out, you do what they do, no matter how stupid it may sound, this will avoid any mix communications then have 3 people oeing instead of 1. This should build trust as well.

I hope that you guys do this, i dont want to keep putting effort into helping you guys improve when i can be studying for my hsc and not giving two fucks about what you guys are doing
pretty much spot on to what i've seen. Also make sure to listen to everyone when they talk, i notice killer was saying thinks such as strats that would work and no one really took notice. Thats my input is just listen to people more
Back to top Go down
xoJanxo
Administrator
Administrator
xoJanxo

Things to work on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to work on   Things to work on EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:06 am

xoJanxo wrote:
iloveyouu2 wrote:
We should appoint someone who has the most knowledge in the game or whoever is the loudest to be the main person. If they make a call out, you do what they do, no matter how stupid it may sound, this will avoid any mix communications then have 3 people oeing instead of 1.
This! +1000
Couldn't agree more of this. We have no vocal leader, everyone likes to assume that THEY'RE the ones doing the right thing.
Back to top Go down
GIBERER
Administrator
Administrator
GIBERER

Things to work on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to work on   Things to work on EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:09 am

when i spec i try to be cause i can do everything but someone from core should be assigned it
Back to top Go down
FuzzyKiller
Cybergamer
FuzzyKiller

Things to work on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to work on   Things to work on EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:04 am

i call dibs on me not being it
Back to top Go down
GIBERER
Administrator
Administrator
GIBERER

Things to work on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to work on   Things to work on EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 5:53 am

I recan morphz or ben IMO. They are the most vocal in game
Back to top Go down
Avii
Administrator
Administrator
Avii

Things to work on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to work on   Things to work on EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:01 am

Methamphetamine Lab 101. Nah but do something like Kadoodle or Squiqqle
Back to top Go down
Love
Cybergamer
Love

Things to work on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to work on   Things to work on EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:05 am

Avii wrote:
Wrong section lol
Back to top Go down
Avii
Administrator
Administrator
Avii

Things to work on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to work on   Things to work on EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:48 am

iloveyouu2 wrote:
Avii wrote:
Wrong section lol
Fuck, i had the other tab open
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Things to work on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to work on   Things to work on Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to work on
Page 1 of 1