Apex Evolution
Welcome to Apex Evolution. Please log in or register for an account.
Apex Evolution
Welcome to Apex Evolution. Please log in or register for an account.
Apex Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT

Go down 
+6
fava030
Apex Evolution
Love
GIBERER
BlackRecon3
YZUNIT
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
YZUNIT
Administrator
Administrator
YZUNIT

The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:41 am

we could still run with the shark tho, i like that but anyone else got an idea?
Back to top Go down
BlackRecon3
Administrator
Administrator
BlackRecon3

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:42 am

This one's 10 sec so it's in between
Back to top Go down
https://apexevolution.forumotion.com
Apex Evolution
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:42 am

For new logo Im thinking of the evolution of a FPS gamer, from noob to game lord or from private to commander. Might be hard to make a logo of but a background banner we could do something.
Back to top Go down
GIBERER
Administrator
Administrator
GIBERER

ive got a mad idea for alogo give me a couple of days to make it
Back to top Go down
BlackRecon3
Administrator
Administrator
BlackRecon3

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:43 am

Macca_96 wrote:
For new logo Im thinking of the evolution of a FPS gamer, from noob to game lord or from private to commander. Might be hard to make a logo of but a background banner we could do something.
I like this idea!
Back to top Go down
Apex Evolution
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:44 am

Google evolution and you will see what i mean. Turn the humans into army man LOL
Back to top Go down
BlackRecon3
Administrator
Administrator
BlackRecon3

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:54 am

A logo of that would be difficult but like you said the banner we could do, maybe for the logo just some sick text.
Back to top Go down
YZUNIT
Administrator
Administrator
YZUNIT

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:54 am

yeah thats good for a banner but lets keep the shark as our logo. we just need to evolve the shark by making it not the average shark. to me an evolved shark is part robat and badass n shit, lets focuc on either re making the shark or picking a mascot (evolving man is not a mascot) that we can use as a still image and to put on shirts and hats etc
Back to top Go down
BlackRecon3
Administrator
Administrator
BlackRecon3

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:02 am

I think we should evolve the shark like YZ said for the logo but it will take a while to do, if we agree on that then I could use some help making it or even anyone can have a go.
Back to top Go down
YZUNIT
Administrator
Administrator
YZUNIT

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:09 am

yeah go with the shark mate thats been our baby from the start lets evolve it! if i get a video camera and recorde during the week hopefully we can come up with a video by saturday night? see the video i linked i really like that can we have our apex font similar to that changing it a little but instead of a soft sort of look apex have it hard and sharp similar to that?

and i like how the shapes all come together like that. but as soon as we have our mascot, Team Apex Evolution and a background, ill get in contact with some people and get some shirts and hats made up for some give aways!
Back to top Go down
YZUNIT
Administrator
Administrator
YZUNIT

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:10 am

btw recon the music on your channel are they all made by you? there sick!
Back to top Go down
BlackRecon3
Administrator
Administrator
BlackRecon3

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:14 am

haha I'll try and get our shark done by Saturday then Very Happy definitely get some shirts and hats made up once we have a final logo, that's going to be sick!
Back to top Go down
BlackRecon3
Administrator
Administrator
BlackRecon3

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:16 am

YZUNIT wrote:
btw recon the music on your channel are they all made by you? there sick!
Nah they're not by me, it's just music that I find that isn't copyright so maybe you can find some on there you like for the intro.
Back to top Go down
YZUNIT
Administrator
Administrator
YZUNIT

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:25 am

if we can work on our stuff i guess the intro and ending ( i guess the ending doesnt have to be as sweet ) and the new emblem with the new clan name team apex evolution we should get everything done for a video release date of episode 1 15/03 lets strive for that, In the mean time we are gunna need to change facebook, forum and re post recruitment threads.
ill get on the facebook, macca on the forum, and can someone volenteer on reposting recruitment threads? i just checked the elite and TaE is taken.. any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Love
Cybergamer
Love

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:52 am

Yz, you mean episode like montage? Or a commentary type? I'll do recruitment threads tomorrow if you want?
Back to top Go down
YZUNIT
Administrator
Administrator
YZUNIT

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:46 am

yeah mate that would be good if you could search as many aussie and kiwi recruitment threads and post on there
Back to top Go down
fava030
Cybergamer
fava030

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:56 am

Love this idea, could expand us a lot also could be fun and gives everyone some entertainment.
Back to top Go down
GIBERER
Administrator
Administrator
GIBERER

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:53 am

its fun just went to remake emblem and internet dropped out all that work for nolthing
Back to top Go down
Zellogi
Administrator
Administrator
Zellogi

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:47 pm

When I get something that can help me record gaming, I can start making Borderlands and Darksiders clips, maybe some Skyrim too. I don't have COD yet so I can't make anything from it. Recently I've been getting weird glitches in Borderlands of enemies just floating away o_O I shoot and kill them and then they fall all the way back to the ground. Maybe after I get the ability to, I can record that and post it as like a daily WTF?! or something.
Back to top Go down
Apex Evolution
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:37 am

Yea they are still popular games. Lots of people play them.
Back to top Go down
GIBERER
Administrator
Administrator
GIBERER

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:40 am

i still play borderlands but skyrim bores me know ive finished it 3 times
Back to top Go down
Zellogi
Administrator
Administrator
Zellogi

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:04 pm

Skyrim is good for me when I need a game where I can shoot lightning at animals or burn people. Harder to do on Borderlands unless you have those affiliated weapons, and can't be done very well on Darksiders.

On a side note, just achieved level 31 on BL2.
Back to top Go down
GIBERER
Administrator
Administrator
GIBERER

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:48 am

I'm over exploring games
Back to top Go down
hunterand1
Cybergamer

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:28 am

I say get onto Twitch now because there arent that many cod channels compared to youtube, so we could build up abit of an audience before the ps4 comes out, and wit h the streaming option on Blops2 it would it very very easy.
Back to top Go down
xoJanxo
Administrator
Administrator
xoJanxo

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:09 am

hunterand1 wrote:
I say get onto Twitch now because there arent that many cod channels compared to youtube, so we could build up abit of an audience before the ps4 comes out, and wit h the streaming option on Blops2 it would it very very easy.
Good idea. We could livestream League Play games where we form a team and we do a road to masters with the team created. Only problem is not a lot of people are active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT   The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Clan Video Podcast With YZUNIT
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next