Apex Evolution
Welcome to Apex Evolution. Please log in or register for an account.
Apex Evolution
Welcome to Apex Evolution. Please log in or register for an account.
Apex Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PC games

Go down 
+2
BlackRecon3
Jacko333
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacko333
Cybergamer

PC games Empty
PostSubject: PC games   PC games EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:57 am

So i figure this goes in gaming but don't really have a section for it so i figure i'll just post here.
I'm over ps3 for the moment, theres just no games that are grabbin my fancy. Played the hell out of black ops 2 and dark souls (finally finished dark souls, many times) with my mates while i was on break from uni and got over it. Mainly why im never online, will be when a new game comes out but for the mean time i've found a lot of interest in some PC games.

Mainly League of legends and WarZ/DayZ

Any of you guys play these?

For those of you that dont know League is a 5v5 real time stategy game in which both teams fight to destory the others base and WarZ/DayZ are both open world zombie survival games. DayZ is yet to be released stand alone yet so it's still a mod on the arma 2 engine atm and WarZ is in beta but i play both. Prefer DayZ but its less reliable and more hackable considering its state. The stand alone should be released some time this year though Very Happy can't wait.

Any of you guys play either game?
I know we're a ps3 based clan but when the DayZ stand alone game is released it'd be boss to have a group to us ravaging the zombie plagued land and shooting up survivors, or helping them whichever floats your boat haha.
Back to top Go down
BlackRecon3
Administrator
Administrator
BlackRecon3

PC games Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games   PC games EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:05 am

I have both League of Legends and DayZ but I haven't played either in a while, I think I stopped around the same time Apex started as most members play Black Ops 2 and other PS3 games but it would be good to get a PC division going, I'd probably get back into PC gaming as well as console.
Back to top Go down
https://apexevolution.forumotion.com
Jacko333
Cybergamer

PC games Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games   PC games EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:13 am

Yeah i just go through stages, find a good game, play it to death and move on lol. Just nothing good on ps3 for me right now. I still play a fair bit of league but i decided to give dayZ a rest, the fact it was a mod just had problems. But considering the effort they're putting into the stand alone i might get back into it. Duno if you've seen or played warZ but it just isn't the same. Feels like a cheap rip off cause thats basically what it is lol. If we can get a few people together keen to play might start ti up again.
Back to top Go down
fava030
Cybergamer
fava030

PC games Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games   PC games EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:36 am

Before my ps3 I used to game on PC only.. Used to play fairly competitive on CSS(Counter Strike Source) But when my computer died I ended up buying a laptop and ps3 and just stuck to that for now.. but after I buy my brothers car i'll be buying another PC

Played a lot of Battlefield as well

Is DayZ coming to ps3? That'd be sick

Never played it but I've seen plenty of videos.
Back to top Go down
Jacko333
Cybergamer

PC games Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games   PC games EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:42 am

I think Rocket was asked about it and the short answer is there are no plans for it at the moment but anything can happen. So basically no. Pretty sure he's obsessed with making the Pc version everything it can be. Doubt it'd make it to ps3 but that would be the dream haha
Back to top Go down
BlackRecon3
Administrator
Administrator
BlackRecon3

PC games Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games   PC games EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 am

I haven't heard of WarZ before, I played DayZ for a while but stopped because I figured it would be better to play with a group of people instead of roaming around by myself. Don't know about anyone else but I still play Call of Duty 4 occasionally on PC. Yeah Fava I remember hearing that DayZ would be coming to PS3 but I'm not sure whether it will or not, If they're doing a stand alone version then I guess they would, that would be sick! First couple of days I struggled with the controls of DayZ but if it was on PS3 I'm sure it would be much easier. I'm waiting for a really good PS3 game to be released, I think the last game I bought for PS3 was Madden NFL 2013 which was a few months ago and with the PS4 on the way it's sort of deterred me from buying any more PS3 games.
Back to top Go down
https://apexevolution.forumotion.com
Jacko333
Cybergamer

PC games Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games   PC games EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:01 pm

WarZ went into development and we're planning to create a linear zombie apocolypse game. Then i assume they saw how popular the DayZ mod was and decided to trying their hand at it. I feel like they failed.

This was the developers response to a question about DayZ on next gen consols so its a maybe i guess .
Personally, yes I believe it would be technically possible. Some of the
consoles will be easiers. There are some issues with
requirements for publishers which are really annoying, and I have
been frustrated in the past with some of the rules required that force
some weird design changes in games (I don’t like tutorials!).

I've been following the devblog http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/ and it seems
like he wants to release it soon, then polish it off with updates.
After that maybe he'll go more into consoles. Would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Zellogi
Administrator
Administrator
Zellogi

PC games Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games   PC games EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:52 pm

You finished Dark Souls? The first one? I got out of the Undead Asylum, but literally stuck on what to do next. I hate games that give no pointers at all. No sense of direction, it's all on you to wander around, die a thousand times, realizing that the path you took is wrong, and yeah. I'm still stuck at the campsite right after you beat the Asylum Demon ._.
Back to top Go down
Jacko333
Cybergamer

PC games Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games   PC games EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:09 am

Yeah it took me forever to finish the first time. After the camp site you go up the stairs on the cliff face. Hard to explain, if you're know that that guy who is by the bonfire go face him, 90* to the right and theres a stair way up if you walk straight ahead for a bit Razz just whatever you do dont go to the skeletons without a divine weapon lol. And if you ever get their good luck with the final boss i may have literally spent a day trying to beat that guy.
Back to top Go down
GIBERER
Administrator
Administrator
GIBERER

PC games Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games   PC games EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:45 am

Ha never played pc an never probably will unless i find free download an it's laptop compatible
Back to top Go down
Love
Cybergamer
Love

PC games Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games   PC games EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:55 am

I enjoy pc games, I play FIFA, skyrim and borderlands on it, I hook up my ps3 controller and play so it feels like one playing ps3
Back to top Go down
GIBERER
Administrator
Administrator
GIBERER

PC games Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games   PC games EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:29 am

Can u hook ps3 controller to laptop
Back to top Go down
Love
Cybergamer
Love

PC games Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games   PC games EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:37 am

yeh you can, just need to download a program called motionjoy, then connect and follow instructions then play using it Very Happy its great excpet for its xbox controlls, so L1 is now L2 and vice versa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PC games Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games   PC games Empty

Back to top Go down

PC games
Page 1 of 1