Apex Evolution
Welcome to Apex Evolution. Please log in or register for an account.
Apex Evolution
Welcome to Apex Evolution. Please log in or register for an account.
Apex Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apex Sniping team

Go down 
+5
BlackRecon3
xoJanxo
Avii
Love
GIBERER
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xoJanxo
Administrator
Administrator
xoJanxo

Apex Sniping team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apex Sniping team   Apex Sniping team - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:38 pm

GIBERER wrote:
Ok I tried playing with the DSR and the ballista at Ky mates house on his xbox and thier is no noticeable difference in them and you realise it's 0.2 slower of a second just delay the shot, stop complaining and adapt to it. If you don't like it don't use it fuck it's not that bad. I'm over people whining over little things like my gun won't cook 0.2 seconds faster wah :'(. It's not that hard to get a quad feed still they just made it so people use snipers how there ment to be used and that s not to balls deep rush with them it's to sit back and pick people of and hold choke points like a team player.
I have no clue what you're talking about but the slowness is really noticeable especially if you're trying to get quick shots off, and it's not just me that think this. Also, why are you talking like we're going to use DSR for team play? Holding choke points? We're talking about how it's hard to get feeds because of the slowness of it, obviously you can get quads if you get collaterals in a shot or 2 bullets but if you're trying for a multi-shot kill then that's a little bit harder to do now. DSR is still good for sniping overall and sure as hell is a great gun if it's being used properly. No one was fucking crying so you were either overthinking stuff again or you don't read shit carefully, jeez.
Back to top Go down
SlowArms
Cybergamer
SlowArms

PostSubject: Re: Apex Sniping team   Apex Sniping team - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:43 pm

gib go play on the ps3 u can tell that they patch it but the ballista is fine u cant really tell on that. even all the optic dudes and fazes can tell that they did something to the dsr.
Back to top Go down
BryaNnned
Cybergamer
BryaNnned

PostSubject: Re: Apex Sniping team   Apex Sniping team - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:09 am

GIBERER wrote:
Ok I tried playing with the DSR and the ballista at Ky mates house on his xbox and thier is no noticeable difference in them and you realise it's 0.2 slower of a second just delay the shot, stop complaining and adapt to it. If you don't like it don't use it fuck it's not that bad. I'm over people whining over little things like my gun won't cook 0.2 seconds faster wah :'(. It's not that hard to get a quad feed still they just made it so people use snipers how there ment to be used and that s not to balls deep rush with them it's to sit back and pick people of and hold choke points like a team player.

1) no one in this clan is complaining about the sniper nerf. im am actually glad to see this patch. no more 9man party DSR sniper tac insert players.

2) the fire time was 0.2 now its 0.4, rechamber was 1second, now its 1.1second. add them both u get 1.5 seconds which is 0.3seconds slower. which is 20% nerf to the DSR. sprint-in and sprint-out also about 20% nerf. 

and btw, a 20% nerf to fire rate is easily noticeable compared to 20% nerf in range.

3) if you didn't already realised that the title of this thread is 'Apex sniping team'. which means running around getting quads or more. i am pretty sure nobody wants to watch a player getting quad feed sitting back hardscoping.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Dafuq.com.au
GIBERER
Administrator
Administrator
GIBERER

PostSubject: Re: Apex Sniping team   Apex Sniping team - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:34 am

True hardscoping quads are boring but what about if a guy got a two man calat and turned on some guy and no scoped him. A quad feed is more valued than a good shot to MOST people which in my opinion is silly. Plus it could also be that I don't snipe a lit that I don't realise it
Back to top Go down
Love
Cybergamer
Love

PostSubject: Re: Apex Sniping team   Apex Sniping team - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:49 am

im pissed, if i wasnt getting faded 4 mans, now ill be getting faded 3 mans, another reason why im sticking to more comp style play
Back to top Go down
GIBERER
Administrator
Administrator
GIBERER

PostSubject: Re: Apex Sniping team   Apex Sniping team - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:47 am

Why dint you use the ballista #ballistagang
Back to top Go down
Avii
Administrator
Administrator
Avii

PostSubject: Re: Apex Sniping team   Apex Sniping team - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:15 pm

Ive gotten more hitmarkers with ballista than the amount of times jan has fapped
Back to top Go down
GIBERER
Administrator
Administrator
GIBERER

PostSubject: Re: Apex Sniping team   Apex Sniping team - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:30 pm

Aim higher maybe? Or use the Xpr
Back to top Go down
BryaNnned
Cybergamer
BryaNnned

PostSubject: Re: Apex Sniping team   Apex Sniping team - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:19 pm

Avii_Ninja wrote:
Ive gotten more hitmarkers with ballista than the amount of times jan has fapped

^ i like that
Back to top Go down
xoJanxo
Administrator
Administrator
xoJanxo

PostSubject: Re: Apex Sniping team   Apex Sniping team - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:41 pm

Avii_Ninja wrote:
Gold!
Back to top Go down
GIBERER
Administrator
Administrator
GIBERER

PostSubject: Re: Apex Sniping team   Apex Sniping team - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:02 am

BryaNnned wrote:
GIBERER wrote:

1) no one in this clan is complaining about the sniper nerf. im am actually glad to see this patch. no more 9man party DSR sniper tac insert players.

2) the fire time was 0.2 now its 0.4, rechamber was 1second, now its 1.1second. add them both u get 1.5 seconds which is 0.3seconds slower. which is 20% nerf to the DSR. sprint-in and sprint-out also about 20% nerf. 

and btw, a 20% nerf to fire rate is easily noticeable compared to 20% nerf in range.

3) if you didn't already realised that the title of this thread is 'Apex sniping team'. which means running around getting quads or more. i am pretty sure nobody wants to watch a player getting quad feed sitting back hardscoping.

do you even know what the re-chamber time is?
Back to top Go down
BryaNnned
Cybergamer
BryaNnned

PostSubject: Re: Apex Sniping team   Apex Sniping team - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:20 am

GIBERER wrote:
BryaNnned wrote:
GIBERER wrote:

obviously. thats the reloading for the next bullet. do u even know your stuff?
Back to top Go down
xoJanxo
Administrator
Administrator
xoJanxo

PostSubject: Re: Apex Sniping team   Apex Sniping team - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:31 am

BryaNnned wrote:
GIBERER wrote:
BryaNnned wrote:
GIBERER wrote:

Hahahaa, "do u even know your stuff?" For some reason I just found that funny reading it with Bryan's accent. So true though.
Back to top Go down
GIBERER
Administrator
Administrator
GIBERER

PostSubject: Re: Apex Sniping team   Apex Sniping team - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:53 am

BryaNnned wrote:
GIBERER wrote:
BryaNnned wrote:
GIBERER wrote:

ok i you say the re-chamber time is how long it takes to reload the next bullet what is the bolt pull spped used for? smart ass
Back to top Go down
SlowArms
Cybergamer
SlowArms

PostSubject: Re: Apex Sniping team   Apex Sniping team - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:14 am

lol who cares about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apex Sniping team   Apex Sniping team - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apex Sniping team
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2